K-Pop · Music · Random Music Monday

Random Music Monday: ZPZG

I heard of these guys awhile ago when i viewed their first comeback teaser since debut.

ZPZG are under Jstar Entertainment and debuted in 2014 with “Go Crazy.”

There are four members:

This is my first time hearing their debut song and it’s really good. I saw their second music video for “AOAO” and wasn’t impressed, but I really like this one.

“Go Crazy” is from their debut single, “1% Chance,” and “AOAO” is from their second single, “99% Effort.”

Watch both music videos below:

 

If you like these guys, support them by buying “1% Chance” and “99% Effort” on iTunes!

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube

Advertisements

Join the discussion

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s